We are committed to upgrading your fitness experience in every way possible. From our new logo and colors, website and social media content, to our new staff, programs, classes, equipment and more. We’re also excited about all of our new membership options, including our LEGENDS opportunity for those members who have been with us for 5+ years. To be blunt, we’re going to make alot of changes around here, and it all starts with a new attitude.
Our commitment to our members and this community runs deep, and now more than ever you will start to see changes in the way we do business. Our entire internal organization and structure is changing, including our antiquated billing and member management software, our pricing model (there were 21 different payments out there- yikes!) and our staff. All of these things are already in full swing, and you may not readily notice them as these are internal “upgrades”. But there are some very obvious and exciting ones that you will notice, and right away too!
– Our new brand colors and logo.
– New Website www.TBF12.com
– Fresh paint throughout the facility
– Renewed commitment to deep cleaning
– Improved communication with members
– New Spin bikes
– New Group Fitness Classes
– New, extended hours of operation
– New Cardio and Strength Equipment
– The addition of Personal Trainers and other qualified fitness pros
– Education and content via email and social media
– New Pro Shop and Supplement Line
– New streamlined pricing
We can’t wait to make all of these changes. But just like with your workouts, progress comes gradually and will take some time. Be patient with us as we work hard to bring you the new and improved Total Body Fitness experience. And be sure to stay in touch by following us on Facebook and Twitter too.
See you at the gym!